Wednesday, May 25, 2011

QOV Pillowcase



I've wanted to do some red/white/blue items for QOV projects, but my stash was lacking in suitable fabrics. When Carol C in Florida sent out a request for QOV pillowcases for soldiers, I told her I would help. That meant a trip to JoAnns. I like that store.
I found some modern fabrics designed by Heidi Grace for JoAnn. Using the tutorial Missouri Star YouTube Million Pillowcase Challenge video, I should have this pillowcase put together and in the mail tomorrow. Buying the fabric, cutting it into strips and laying it out on the table to sew is the hard part :)

4 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Love the colors...wish we had a Joann's in the high country...
Enjoy

Terri said...

The prints look great together, too. Someone will know they are appreciated.

Impera Magna said...

Oooo... love the fabrics! Going to be a lovely pillowcase!

donna said...

Love the fabrics you choose.
Hugs
donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...