Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Flying Around in Circles Mini Quilt Top and TWIRL Winner

I finished piecing my third mini quilt top in Konda Luckau's minis quilt along. It's called Flying Around in Circles. The pattern is from Konda's book, Simply Charming Minis and Moose on the Porch Quilts.
I pulled some charms from two Over the Rainbow Batiks charm packs by Laundry Baskets Quilts for the flying geese and small squares in the center. The background is a soft cream batik with small light brown dots.
Congratulations Oops Lah of Singapore! My mother drew your name from the bowl! I've sent you an email and will post your TWIRL charm pack when you email me your address.
Thank you EVERYONE for helping me celebrate my 200th post. This was fun  : )

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winner and good for you in tackling those geese.

The Slow Quilter said...

Wooh, love batiks and love the flying geese. Congrads to the winner all the way from Singapore, girl you have some far reaching readers.

Cyn said...

What a darling FG Mini! Love it.
Congrats to the Twirl winner.

Terri said...

Love your geese flying in a circle. Cute little block.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...