Friday, November 15, 2013

2013 RSC November, Brown, Week 3


It's been a busy week. My Beaquilter Sampler Sew Along quilt top and back are pieced and ready to sandwich and quilt. Hopefully I'll finish that one next week.
After another week I'll add three more 8.5" blocks to my collection. Also some string 60 degree triangles. Forgot to make some with my black, gray and white scraps last month. A knitted yellow dishcloth make it into the picture.
To see what others made with their brown scraps last week, go here Saturday morning.

10 comments:

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Nice! I like your spool block.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

More lovely blocks - love that yellow verigated dishclothe!

Terri said...

Interesting triangles!
Hugs

Ellen said...

Great blocks...I especially like the spool one!

Angie said...

I like the idea of 60 degree triangle string blocks. May have to try that for next year!

Impera Magna said...

That's a great spool block... love all those brown fabrics too! You are one busy sewist!

Karen said...

I look forward each week to seeing your lovely blocks. Awesome yellow dishcloth.

Katie Z. said...

Very, very nice.

Terry said...

I love that spool block...I have a thing for spools! LOL

Deb G. said...

Loving your quilts! Great work Sheila! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...