Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Goodnight Irene Sew Along, February Progress



During February, I added three rows to my Goodnight Irene flimsy. If I add four more rows and a border I'll have a twin size quilt top. I've auditioned some white on black fabric as a possible border option.a few minutes ago. Looks pretty good but I'll make a decision later. The indoor picture doesn't do the fabrics in this work in progress justice.
To see the progress of other Goodnight Irene Sew Along quilt tops, go here.

11 comments:

Impera Magna said...

...very nice! It's going to be a lovely quilt...

Terry said...

It's wonderful! I still really love the fabrics you chose for the background on this. I can't wait to see the border fabric you choose! :0)

Sarah said...

This looks great. You always seem to pick the right fabrics! And I like the sound of the border!

Karen H said...

I am in love with your Good Night, Irene. It's awesome!

Pauline G said...

This looks so lovely - it will be great with the border

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Sheila, it is really beautiful! The black and white prints are just the perfect setting for those pretty blocks.

Patty said...

This looks like it is coming together really well.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love your setting and is coming along just so beautifully.lovely.

suemac said...

It is looking good.

Michelle said...

It looks great!

Terri said...

Looking great!
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...