Monday, March 31, 2014

Let's Book It, March Progress


Pictured is progress on my "Full House" wall hanging for "Let's Book It 2014" hosted by Vrooman's Quilts. In this sew along we looked through our books, magazines, and patterns and chose something to make! I bought this pattern a year or two ago and it languished until Sharon's challenge. I'm going through my batik scrap box and having a good time building houses. My plan is to finish piecing the top next month. To learn more about this sew along, click the button on the side of my blog.

9 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

What a fun project! I bet you're glad Sharon's challenge helped you start on these cute little houses :*)

Impera Magna said...

I love house quilts and batiks make it even better! Great job, Sheila!!!

Terry said...

I have a thing for houses, and yours are adorable! :0)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This is coming along nicely!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Ooooh!! I like those houses. That is going to be a stunner.

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

I always love what you do and your bright and happy houses are no exception. It will be fun to see how this ends up!

Barbara said...

The houses are so beautyful, i like houses.

Terri said...

Love your houses! I especially love the fabrics you've chosen. The batik for the sky - I think I have some like that, and the swirly green, too. I need to find that and get some of it into the
Grandgirl wedding quilt. (Thanks for reminding me.)
Hugs

Sarah said...

Houses and batiks! A perfect match in my book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...